Getting tatted and OOTD.

donderdag 14 mei 2015


Hi lovelys!


It's been a while, I was really busy with work and school. So sorry guys for the lack of blogposts. I did ordered a few Korean beauty products last month which I have all received. So there will be a product review up soon! I'm also planning on filming a short Korean beauty haul, but i'm not sure when I have the time to do that. 



But..... I am filming a "How I Style" video, yes! In this video I will show you guys how I style an oversized white denim jacket. Yesterday I filmed the first outfit for this video and there will be an total of 3 outfits so please do look forward to that :) Earlier that day I got my second tattoo, yup. I don't have any pictures yet but the design I was going for was a pair of wings and in the middle a cross. I will do another post dedicated to my tattoo, explaining the meaning, pain, place etc. 



This is a short post but I just wanted to update my readers. 



Love, Diana.


White Denim Jacket, Yesstyle || Blouse, Yesstyle || Jeans, Forever21 || Shoes, Vagabond || Totebag, Pitch Festival || Sunglasses, Yesstyle.

2 opmerkingen

Latest Instagrams

© DIANA SAYS HI. Design by FCD.