My Vietnam summer 2015 trip.

dinsdag 18 augustus 2015


Super tired and super jetlagged while writing this blogpost right now, but I wanted to let you guys know that I'm back from my vacay! I've enjoyed my 4 weeks stay in Vietnam, especially in Nha Trang and Saigon. Saigon has seriously changed so much since my last visit there (six years ago) and I love it so much. It's filled with super cute and cozy coffeeshops now where you can chill with your friends. If you ever have the chance to visit Saigon (HCMC) go check out this place called: Oromia Coffee & Lounge in District 3. Their toast and drinks are the bomb.


On the downside tho, brands like Nike and Topshop are super expensive over there so I didn't shop as much as I wanted to. The same goes for Korean makeup brands. I did bought clothes and makeup etc. which will be featured in an upcoming Haul video, so stay tuned for that! Last thing I want to show you guys are some pictures of my vacay and a short recap of what happened in the last 4 weeks.



Recap:

  • Got my hair done twice, including bleaching 3 or 4 times and dyeing 5 times. (yikes)
  • The next day I went to the beach. Had to be careful that my hair didn't get in touch with sea water. Made the bad decision to go parasailing and you can guess where I ended up.
  • Almost got robbed on the streets, which led to a beat up and blood. (I was scared af)
  • My mom thought I was kidnapped while I was having a Tinder date lol.
  • Got a small tattoo on my wrist.















4 opmerkingen

  1. Didn't know Vietnam had lovely shores. Good post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! Nha Trang was indeed lovely and definitely worth a second visit.

      Verwijderen
  2. I am going to Vietnam next year, might visit Nha Trang as well:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. You have to visit Nha Trang! The beaches are pretty and especially the weather, it's just perfect. Nha Trang is also surrounded by a few islands which you can visit as well :)

      Verwijderen

Latest Instagrams

© DIANA SAYS HI. Design by FCD.